he United States, last week, threw its weight behind the push for Nigeria to establish an Electoral Offences Tribunal to try criminal cases arising from the conduct of local elections. It said this would be one sure way of checking electoral fraud, violence and other crimes associated with elections in the country. The post The call for Electoral Offences Tribunal appeared first on The Sun News. ...
Latest Nigerian News
- Shame to you, Pastor Tunde Bakare; Fr. Mbaka go examine your prophesy – Pastor Chris Okafor daily post, 4 minutes ago
- Rivers Rerun: Army hands over arrested suspects to Police daily post, 4 minutes ago
- CBN plan to re-introduce charges on transactions anti-people – CACOL daily post, 4 minutes ago
- PDP members should not recognize Sheriff as Chairman – Ihedioha daily post, 4 minutes ago
- FG activates Ogidigben $20bn Industrial Park daily post, 5 minutes ago
- More Latest News Items..
- ISIS employs new killing tactic, straps explosive suicide belt to a puppy linda ikeji, 6 minutes ago
- Tuface donates N3.5m to support UNHCR the nation, about 1 hour ago
- Thousands of women converge for the Discovery for Women Rally linda ikeji, about 1 hour ago
- Omotola shares photos from her birthday celebration in South Africa linda ikeji, about 1 hour ago
- Dr. Chris Okafor blasts Pastor Tunde Bakare, Rev. Father Mbaka... Demands the release of Nnamdi Kanu linda ikeji, about 1 hour ago
- More Entertainment News Items..
- Birmingham victory thrills Obafemi Martins the nation, about 1 hour ago
- Gamboa: Dembele worth £50m and good for Madrid the nation, about 1 hour ago
- Ibrah: My sons convinced me to join Man U the nation, about 1 hour ago
- Ihenacho the bridegroom as Man City unveils new suit the nation, about 1 hour ago
- Dalung, Ambode to inspect National Stadium on Wednesday the nation, about 1 hour ago
- More Sports News Items..