he United States, last week, threw its weight behind the push for Nigeria to establish an Electoral Offences Tribunal to try criminal cases arising from the conduct of local elections. It said this would be one sure way of checking electoral fraud, violence and other crimes associated with elections in the country. The post The call for Electoral Offences Tribunal appeared first on The Sun News. ...
Latest Nigerian News
- NBA Plans To Meet Buhari Over Delay In Appointing Substantive Chief Justice Of Nigeria sahara reporters, 20 minutes ago
- Chief Of Army Staff Harassment Of Premium Times Publishers: FCT Police Command Curiously Sues For Peace After Public Outrage sahara reporters, 20 minutes ago
- Federal Airports Authority Dismisses Mid-Level Staff Who Misappropriated N70m, Refuses To Confiscate Property sahara reporters, 20 minutes ago
- IfeanyiUba’s Ignominious Example Must Stop www.dailyindependentnig.com, 23 minutes ago
- Corrupt Senators against Buhari, desperate to ground EFCC – CACOL daily post, 26 minutes ago
- More Latest News Items..
- Ivanka Trump Shoes Burnt To Ashes... dimoko korkus, about 2 hours ago
- Educative,Entertaining And Inspirational - 475 dimoko korkus, about 3 hours ago
- Obama Versus Trump Inauguration dimoko korkus, about 3 hours ago
- Chronicle Of Blog Visitor Narrative... dimoko korkus, about 4 hours ago
- Actress Amanda Ebeye Says Her Baby Daddy Is A Shameless Pretender dimoko korkus, about 4 hours ago
- More Entertainment News Items..
- Rooney breaks Bobby Charlton’s record, becomes Manchester United’s all-time top scorer daily post, 27 minutes ago
- Mourinho says Fellaini has won United fans over daily post, 27 minutes ago
- EPL: Klopp blames Liverpool defenders for loss in 5-goal thriller daily post, 27 minutes ago
- Ighalo West Brom swap deal fails the nation, about 1 hour ago
- West Ham sign Fonte for £8m the nation, about 1 hour ago
- More Sports News Items..