Some of the biggest contemporary Nigerian musicians and comedians will perform on December 18 in honour of the late former South African President, Nelson Mandela. The event entitled, “The Legacy Lives… A Tribute Concert”, will showcase lead Niger...
Nigerian News Headlines
Our Nigerian superstars will pay homage to the great Nelson Mandela. BellaNaija.com can confirm that Mo Abudu‘s network Ebony Life TV in collaboration with top Nigerian stars, will hold a tribute concert tagged – "The Legacy Lives: A …
•Governor laments shortfalls in Federal Allocations Ekiti State Governor Kayode Fayemi yesterday presented a N103,882 billion 2014 Appropriation Bill, tagged: “Budget of Stability and Growth”, to the House of Assembly. Of the figure, N52,776,226 b...
Gov. Kayode Fayemi of Ekiti State on Tuesday presented a N103 billion-budget for 2014 to the state’s House of Assembly for consideration and approval. The governor said that the proposed budget, tagged "Budget of Stability and Growth," would contr...
The Presidency said on Monday it was no longer interested in the December 9 deadline it handed over to the striking university teachers to return to work. Rather, it said it was satisfied with the lecturers’ level of compliance with the directive ...
The Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) has said that no fewer than 50 letters were written between 2011 and 2012 to the Presidency to avert the ongoing strike. ASUU president Nasir Fage, who was represented by Prof. Olorunyomi Oju, a don,...
The Socio-Economic Rights and Accountability Project has urged President Goodluck Jonathan to query the Nigerian National Petroleum over its alleged failure to remit $49.8bn to the Federation Account between 2012 and 2013. The organisation also as...
By Adeola Yusuf SENIOR CORRESPONDENT, Lagos The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) and the Central Bank of Nigeria on Tuesday bickered over the missing $49.8bn representing 76% of the total crude oil revenues from January 2012 to July ...
Yesterday the speaker of House of Assembly Aminu Tanbuwal said that President Jonathan's body language is encouraging corruption in Nigeria. The speaker said the president is encouraging corrupt practices by 'failing to act on corruption cases rev...
By Saharareporters, New York The Coalition Against Corrupt Leaders (CACOL) has told the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Hon. Aminu Tambuwal, that he must also blame Nigerian legislators for the pervasive corruption in the country. read more
Latest Nigerian News
- N855 Million Keystone Bank Fraud: EFCC Corroborates Atuche’s Diversion of Investor’s Fund sahara reporters, about 1 hour ago
- Julius Berger To Pay $32 million In US Corruption Charges For Bribing Nigerian Officials sahara reporters, about 1 hour ago
- Offa PDP Pledges Unalloyed Support for Jonathan, Tukur thisday, about 1 hour ago
- Harmonisation Committee on MTEF Meets, to Continue Today thisday, about 1 hour ago
- Two Months After, NCAA Commences Audit of Dana Air thisday, about 1 hour ago
- More Latest News Items..
- Chevelle Franklyn, Mike Aremu excite at Calabar Festival the nation, about 3 hours ago
- wapTV wins TV Channel of the Year award the nation, about 3 hours ago
- Jennifer Aniston makes Forbes’ ‘Most overpaid actors’ list the nation, about 3 hours ago
- Frills and Thrills at the KOLA Awards Night leadership, about 3 hours ago
- Light Concert Comes Alive In Abuja leadership, about 3 hours ago
- More Entertainment News Items..
- NOC mourns Madiba the nation, about 3 hours ago
- Club donates items to orphanage the nation, about 3 hours ago
- Copa Lagos Beach Soccer to honour Mandela the nation, about 3 hours ago
- Go win CHAN, NFF tells Eagles the nation, about 3 hours ago
- Delta Boxer Emerges First Female Champion thisday, about 3 hours ago
- More Sports News Items..