THE police need N12.7 billion to fight insurgency and rebuild the 56 police stations, formations and facilities destroyed by Boko Haram in the Northeast, Inspector-General of Police (IGP) Solomon Arase, has said. Arase spoke yesterday during an in...
Nigerian News Headlines
Report says about 38 people have been killed by Boko Haram militants in the south-eastern part of Niger. Niger Minister for Interior, Hassoumi Massaoudou, on Thursday said the insurgents carried out the attack Wednesday night, adding that most of ...
The Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) on Thursday warned importers against trading goods banned by the Federal Government. Malam Sani Madugu, the Area Controller, Federal Operations Unit (F.O.U.) Zone `A` Ikeja, gave the warning in an interview with t...
Why didn't he come to Nigerian nah...choi!
How bad is it in the state you live in and how much is fuel being sold?
The Senate on Thursday ordered the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) and all the agencies under the Ministry of Petroleum Resources to end petroleum products’ scarcity in the country within two weeks. The upper chamber also said notab...
The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, has reiterated that it would have been proper for the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, to declare its candidate, Capt. Idris Wada, as the winner of the November 21 governorship election in Kogi St...
By Augustine Adah, Lagos Human right lawyer and former Chairman, Nigeria Bar Association (NBA) Ikeja branch, Barr. Monday Ubani has urged those who are not satisfied with the advise gave by the Attorney General (AGF) of the Federation on the incon...
The senate today confirmed Prof. Umar Garba Danbatta as the new Executive Vice Chairman and Chief Executive of the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC). Danbaba was appointed in acting capacity by President Buhari on August 4th following the e...
The Senate has confirmed the appointment of Ahmed Lawan Kuru as the Managing Director, Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria (AMCON). It also confirmed the appointments of Kola Adeye, Eberechukwu Fortunate Uneze and Aminu Ismail as Executive Dir...
Latest Nigerian News
- Oando introduces synthetic lubricant sun news, 41 minutes ago
- Union Bank appoints Cyril Odu as new chairman sun news, 41 minutes ago
- Nigeria requires $7.5bn for transmission upgrade sun news, 41 minutes ago
- FG sets up $25bn Infrastructure Investment Fund sun news, 41 minutes ago
- UK indicates interest in Kogi, Bayelsa elections sun news, 41 minutes ago
- More Latest News Items..
- Pope Francis Warns Africa On illegal Ivory And Diamonds Trade dimoko korkus, about 2 hours ago
- Photo: President Buhari arrives Malta linda ikeji, about 4 hours ago
- FUTA student commits suicide after finding out he will be having an extra year (Graphic photos) linda ikeji, about 4 hours ago
- Jennifer Lopez Slays For ‘Vegas Player’ magazine... linda ikeji, about 4 hours ago
- Uche Jombo and hubby cuddle up in new photos linda ikeji, about 4 hours ago
- More Entertainment News Items..
- THE SUN eulogises, presents letter of award to Pinnick the nation, about 3 hours ago
- Asoju Oba Molade Okoya-Thomas Table Tennis Championship: Tributes as 47th edition serves off Nov. 30 the nation, about 3 hours ago
- Federation CUP: Gov Emmanuel attributes victory to Dakkada’s philosophy the nation, about 3 hours ago
- Another top official quits Sunshine the nation, about 3 hours ago
- CAF B Coaching License: Ganaru lauds instructors the nation, about 3 hours ago
- More Sports News Items..