Chairman of the All Progressive Congress (APC), Chief John Odigie-Oyegun, has said the party’s leadership
Nigerian News Headlines
The Supreme Court has upheld the election of Darius Dickson Ishaku of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) as governor of Taraba State. The court, in a unanimous judgment by a seven-man panel, led by Justice Ibrahim Galadima, dismissed the appeal by...
United States (U.S.) Assistant Secretary, Bureau of African Affairs, Ms Linda Thomas-Greenfield, was at The Capitol Visitor Center, U.S. House of Representatives, Washington DC on February 9 to speak on Boko Haram and its impact on Nigeria and the...
President Muhammadu Buhari reaffirmed yesterday that Boko Haram is not holding any Nigerian territory. In what looks like a veiled response to the claim by Borno Central Senator Baba Gabai that three Borno State local government areas and about 50...
Read the press statement below...Press statement from the Presidency President Muhammadu Buhari has resumed work in Abuja after a short vacation. In compliance with Section 145 (1) of the Nigerian Constitution, President Buhari has dispatched a fo...
ariPresident Muhammadu Buhari has resumed work in Abuja after a short vacation. This was made known in a terse statement issued by the special adviser to the president on media and publicity, Femi Adesina. Adesina said, “In compliance with Section...
Below is a press statement from Ibori's media office...Chief James Onanaefe Ibori’s defence lawyers shocked the Southwark Court, London on Wednesday 10thFebruary 2016, when they adduced evidence before Judge Tomlinson of a conspiracy between Niger...
Three University of Lagos Students were on Thursday charged before a Yaba Chief Magistrates' Court in Lagos for allegedly robbing their fellow students of N10, 500 cash and phones valued at N506, 000. They were, however, admitted to bail in the su...
Daji Sani in Yola A Court of Appeal sitting in Yola has struck out the appeal of former Governor Murtala Nyako of Adamawa state to be returned as governor of the state as, according to the Judges, his tenure as governor has elapsed The court howev...
A Court of Appeal sitting in Yola, Adamawa state has reversed the July 15th 2014 impeachment of Murtala Nyako as governor of Adamawa State. The former Governor who was accused of misappropriation of public funds while in office, was impeached afte...
Latest Nigerian News
- CBN, banks to stop forex sales for medicals, school fees sun news, 7 minutes ago
- Banks in trouble sun news, 7 minutes ago
- Finally, Taraba Gov Ishaku floors Al-Hassan as Supreme Court rules sun news, 7 minutes ago
- Bayelsa: Dickson stops borrowing to pay salaries sun news, 7 minutes ago
- Abia North rerun: I’ll bridge gap between rich, poor –Kalu sun news, 7 minutes ago
- More Latest News Items..
- Photos: Check out this elderly Nigerian couple on a romantic date at a park linda ikeji, about 3 hours ago
- Check out this £87k-a-week super yacht (photos) linda ikeji, about 4 hours ago
- Boko Haram not holding any Nigerian territory - Buhari linda ikeji, about 4 hours ago
- Photo: President Buhari appoints Personal Assistant on New Media linda ikeji, about 4 hours ago
- Wendy Williams smashing in a pant suit... linda ikeji, about 4 hours ago
- More Entertainment News Items..
- Aigbogun: We are going to give a 100% the nation, about 1 hour ago
- Nasarawa Utd’s opponents storm Abuja today the nation, about 1 hour ago
- Wejinya gets Dolphins’ media job the nation, about 1 hour ago
- GLO-LMC partnership ends the nation, about 1 hour ago
- Okiemute joins Lobi Stars the nation, about 2 hours ago
- More Sports News Items..