The Deputy Governor of Ondo State, Alhaj Ali Olanusi, who was impeached and removed on Monday by the State House of Assembly, has been replaced by the Commissioner for Agriculture, Alhaji Lasisi Oluboyo from Akoko North East Local Government. He w...
Nigerian News Headlines
Ondo State Deputy Governor, Alhaji Ali Olanusi was impeached this Monday by the House of Assembly. The motion to impeach him was supported by 22 out of the 26 member House. Details soon.
The Ondo State House of Assembly on Monday endorsed the Commissioner for Agriculture, Lasisi Oluboyo, as the new deputy governor of the state. His endorsement followed the earlier impeachment of Ali Olanusi on Monday morning. As soon as Olanusi wa...
Ondo State Deputy Governor, Alhaji Ali Olanusi was impeached this Monday by the House of Assembly. The motion to impeach him was supported by 22 out of the 26 member House. Details soon. Ondo State Deputy Governor, Alhaji Ali Olanusi Ondo State De...
CLICK ON : FULL REPORT OF PWC'S FORENSIC AUDIT OF NNPC PRESIDENT JONATHAN ORDERS IMMEDIATE RELEASE OF REPORT OF FORENSIC AUDIT OF NNPC ACCOUNTS CLICK ON : FULL REPORT OF PWC'S FORENSIC AUDIT OF NNPC
We have noted with concern, the allegation by the spokesman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Alhaji Lai Mohammed that officials of the Federal Government are engaged in “last minute looting of the nation’s resources, rushed privatization of...
President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan has appointed former Anambra State Governor, Peter Obi, as the Chariman of the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). Jonathan also relieved the Executive Secretary/Chief Executive Officer of the National Healt...
State House press statementPresident Goodluck Ebele Jonathan has relieved the Executive Secretary/Chief Executive Officer of the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS), Dr. Femi Thomas of his appointment with immediate effect. The President has a...
Is this for real....... ...or photoshop? Those people who have been calling this number should be aware that this might be/is scam....
President Goodluck Jonathan has been urged to rein in government officials whose actions may cause problems for the incoming Muhammadu Buhari administration. The All Progressives Congress (APC) alleged that there are reported allegations of: •last...
Latest Nigerian News
- DHQ: Terrorists Sympathizers Fabricating Stories to Discredit Military Success thisday, 31 minutes ago
- Missing $20bn: Jonathan Orders Release of Forensic Audit Report thisday, 31 minutes ago
- Tambuwal Tasks Successors on Proactive Laws thisday, 31 minutes ago
- South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination thisday, 32 minutes ago
- Jonathan Sacks Femi Thomas, NHIS Executive Secretary thisday, 32 minutes ago
- More Latest News Items..
- 20 year old Nigerian man shot dead in Peckham, UK linda ikeji, 38 minutes ago
- Photos: 'Transgender woman' floors 5 men in street attack after one pulls off her wig linda ikeji, 38 minutes ago
- Chiviva Hair Wholesales linda ikeji, about 2 hours ago
- Photos: Actor Chinedu Ikedieze and wife vacation in Paris linda ikeji, about 2 hours ago
- President Jonathan sacks NHIS CEO, confirms Gwarzo as DG SEC linda ikeji, about 2 hours ago
- More Entertainment News Items..
- Nigerian athlete takes Mexican citizenship the nation, 36 minutes ago
- Rodgers says Sturridge out of season, eyes new striker daily post, 37 minutes ago
- Makanjuola exits singles, hopeful in doubles the nation, about 3 hours ago
- NTTF boss, Oshodi makes CTTF board the nation, about 5 hours ago
- WYC: It’s World Cup or nothing – Garba the nation, about 7 hours ago
- More Sports News Items..