A security expert, Mr Frank Odita, on Tuesday urged Nigeria to study the strength and weaknesses of terrorists in order to tackle their activities. Odita told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Lagos that insecurity and terrorism had become a thr...
Nigerian News Headlines
Adamawa State Police Command has said it arrested an unspecified number of suspected Boko Haram members who were residing at some of the Internally Displaced Persons Camp in Yola, the state capital. Those arrested are said to be among the insurgen...
Suspended chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party in Plateau State, Dr Haruna Dabin, on Tuesday formally bowed out of office and signified his interest to contest the 2015 governorship election in the state Dabin had been at daggers drawn with th...
By Chinwendu Nnadozie Snr Correspondent, Minna   As countdown to the 2015 general elections continue, eight chieftains of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Niger State have indicated their interests to succeed Governor Muázu Babangida Ali...
The Acting Inspector-General of Police, Mr Suleiman Abba, on Tuesday in Abuja said the police were committed to ensuring hitch-free general elections in 2015. Abba said this while addressing newsmen shortly after a closed door meeting with the Spe...
The Enugu State Government has declared Sept. 25 a work-free-day for President Goodluck Jonathan’s re-election rally. A statement signed by the state’s Commissioner for Information, Mr Chuks Ugwoke, on Tuesday, directed markets, banks and schools ...
Nigerian journalist, Nicholas Ibekwe who leaked an audio recording of TB Joshua's alleged bribing of Nigerian journalists with N50, 000 over the ‘Synagogue collapsed building has spoken again. For releasing the tape, some Nigerians commended...
Nicholas Ibekwe is the journalist who published the audio recording of T.B Joshua offering N50k to journalist to give his church favorable coverage (read here). He took to his blog today to explain why he did it. Find it belowThe last 72 hours wer...
The governor of Jigawa State, Sule Lamido has asked the opposition to fight its own battle, asserting that he will fight his own within the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP). Speaking when he played host to a delegation of the PDP on a performance as...
Latest Nigerian News
- We don’t want Ebola in our party -Abia PDP punch, 21 minutes ago
- FG dismisses Amnesty International’s torture report punch, 21 minutes ago
- Court attack: CP summons APC, PDP Chairmen, arraign six punch, 21 minutes ago
- Seventh-Day Adventist Church, Maryland on fire punch, 21 minutes ago
- Atiku declares for presidency Wednesday punch, 21 minutes ago
- More Latest News Items..
- Enugu Declares September 25th Work-free day for Jonathan re-election Rally bella naija, 22 minutes ago
- Photo: Amber Rose shares nude pic of herself on instagram linda ikeji, 22 minutes ago
- Journalist Reveals why he Published TB Joshua ₦50,000 Bribery Audio Evidence bella naija, about 1 hour ago
- Who is the Hollywood action star hiding beneath all this hair? linda ikeji, about 1 hour ago
- Photo: Femi Fani Kayode's daughter gets engaged to her boo... linda ikeji, about 1 hour ago
- More Entertainment News Items..
- AFCON: Eagles list out next week the nation, about 6 hours ago
- Onazi Ogenyi signs contract extension with Lazio daily post, about 7 hours ago
- Rodgers defends Gerrard after calls for Liverpool captain to retire daily post, about 9 hours ago
- “Iheanacho is not ready for Super Eagles, we don’t need Obafemi Martins” – Keshi daily post, about 9 hours ago
- Fabregas reveals Wenger has stopped communicating with him daily post, about 10 hours ago
- More Sports News Items..