0 Comments Sahara Reporters President Jonathan Swears In Chidoka As Minister Of Aviation To Replace Disgraced Stella Oduah 23 Minutes Ago
Nigerian News Headlines
The former corps marshal of the Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) Osita Chidoka, has been sworn in as the minister of aviation. He was sworn in by President Goodluck Jonathan Wednesday morning before the commencement of the weekly Federal Exec...
Today is Day 100 of our girls missing. Here's hoping the world does not forget, and they bring back our girls soon.Meanwhile, there are reports that 4 parents of the missing Chibok girls have died, raising the number to 11. According to the Nation...
By Simon Ateba Nigerian President, Goodluck Jonathan, finally met with some parents of the Chibok girls on Tuesday, 99 days after their daughters were kidnapped by Boko Haram in Borno State. Today marks the 100th day since the mass abduction of ov...
For the past one year, an atmosphere of uncertainty prevailed in the Enugu State chapter of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP. It was clear that the umbrella split into two clear parts- one for the loyalists of Governor Sullivan Chime and another ...
Enugu State House of Assembly, yesterday, commenced impeachment proceedings against the state deputy governor, Chief Sunday Onyebuchi, who was accused of gross misconduct and disobedience to the lawful directives of Governor Sullivan Chime. Howeve...
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) on Tuesday, said it had arrested a graduate of Business Administration with 2.185 kilograms of substances that tested positive for methamphetamine. The NDLEA in a statement by its Head, Public Affai...
3 members of a notorious car snatching gang that specializes in snatching exotic cars from residents of the Victoria island, Lekki and Ajah axis of Lagos state have been arrested by men of the Lagos state Anti-Robbery Squad attached to the Bar Bea...
The Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) on Tuesday said it would begin enforcement of the new drivers’ licence and number plate on Aug 1. The Lagos State Sector Commander, Mr Chidi Nkwonta, said that the decision followed the new court judgment....
The new Corps Marshal of the Federal Road Safety Commission, Mr. Boboye Oyeyemi, on Wednesday told reckless motorists across the country to expect tougher sanctions under his leadership.Oyeyemi read the riot act in an interview with State House co...
Latest Nigerian News
- Ongoing strike not meant to punish masses – NMA pm news nigeria, 29 minutes ago
- Jonathan swears in FRSC boss as aviation minister pm news nigeria, 29 minutes ago
- Little Things Make Big Differences pm news nigeria, 29 minutes ago
- Manufacturing Sector And Slow Economic Growth pm news nigeria, 29 minutes ago
- Modu Sheriff And The PDP Incubus pm news nigeria, 29 minutes ago
- More Latest News Items..
- Kris Jenner shares pic of herself and her famous daughters in a pool linda ikeji, 29 minutes ago
- Defence ministry says body of technician who died in Mi-15 crash is missing linda ikeji, 29 minutes ago
- 6 days after downing passenger jet, rebels shoot down 2 Ukrainian military planes linda ikeji, 29 minutes ago
- Why did the chicken cross the road? By Mile12Plus linda ikeji, 29 minutes ago
- Counter terrorism: NPF signs on training with US Department of state linda ikeji, 29 minutes ago
- More Entertainment News Items..
- Commonwealth Games Begins Tonight pm news nigeria, 29 minutes ago
- Barcelona signs French defender for $27mn pm news nigeria, 29 minutes ago
- LMC places transfer embargo on 17 clubs daily post, about 1 hour ago
- Algeria’s Brahimi signs five-year Porto deal pm news nigeria, about 3 hours ago
- Gara-Gombe says Minister’s inexperience, lack of patriotism to blame for FIFA’s ban on Nigeria daily post, about 5 hours ago
- More Sports News Items..