Congo Democratic Republic defeated the Super Eagles of Nigeria 2-0 in an international friendly played in Belgium on Thursday. The Nigerian national team will confront the Lions of Cameroon in another friendly in the same country on Sunday. Detail...
Nigerian News Headlines
Super Eagles defender Kenneth Omeruo took to his instagram page some hours ago to pen down a heartfelt farewell message to Vincent Enyeama who announced his retirement from Super Eagles squad this morning. He wrote; "You are one person that have a...
President Muhammadu Buhari Tobi Soniyi in Abuja President Muhammadu Buhari has asked Britain for more assistance in the fight against Boko Haram. The president specifically sought assistance in logistics, equipment and intelligence. The president ...
By Augustine Agu, Lagos When Salami Olaide Sheriff, a native of Osun State, left for Borno State some years ago, he did not intend to return home until he has achieved his life ambition. Unfortunately, the ongoing insurgency in the northeas...
President Muhammadu Buhari on Thursday said significant improvements in national security remained the topmost priority of his administration. According to a statement by his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Mr. Femi Adesina, the President ...
The Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki has revealed that the focus of the meeting between President Muhammadu Buhari and the leadership of the National Assembly yesterday evening was focused on how to better the lot of Nigerians. Saraki, who refu...
The Super Eagles was on Thursday defeated 2-0 by the Congo Democratic Republic in an international friendly played in Belgium on Thursday.   The post Friendly: Congo beat Nigeria 2-0 appeared first on The Nation Nigeria.
The Super Eagles of Nigeria will take on DR Congo in an international friendly on Thursday -Today! Sunday Oliseh’s team will take on the Leopards, who are ranked 60th in the world in Vise, Liege. Both teams last played each other in March 2010, wi...
•Loses three soldiers in the attack Senator Iroegbu in Abuja The Nigerian Army has moved to reinforce the troops with Special Forces, following an attack on Sector 1 of 27 Task Force Brigade located at Geidam, Yobe State, Wednesday evening. The Di...
The Nigerian Army has deployed more soldiers in Geidam, Yobe State, following an attack on the Sector 1 of the 27 Task Force Brigade in the area. The Acting Director, Army Public Relations, Col Sani Usman, said in an electronic mail on Thursday, t...
Latest Nigerian News
- Israeli forces kill Palestinian youth in Jerusalem punch, 16 minutes ago
- Ondo ex-PDP chairman rejects Mimiko’s appointment punch, 16 minutes ago
- Ebola scare: FG sends medical experts to Calabar punch, 16 minutes ago
- I didn’t accuse PENCOM of diverting N3.5tn – Oshiomhole punch, 16 minutes ago
- Four Syria-bound Russian missiles crashed in Iran – US official punch, 16 minutes ago
- More Latest News Items..
- Nigerians come for Oliseh over Super Eagles loss to Dr Congo linda ikeji, 21 minutes ago
- Hilarious birthday note from parents to their 20yr old son linda ikeji, 21 minutes ago
- Star Boy artiste L.A.X shuts down Europe over the Nigerian Independence Weekend linda ikeji, 21 minutes ago
- Bruce Willis' daughter Scout exposes boobs in sheer jumpsuit linda ikeji, 21 minutes ago
- President Buhari Explains Why National Security Remains Topmost Priority. dimoko korkus, about 1 hour ago
- More Entertainment News Items..
- Friendly: Congo beat Nigeria 2-0 the nation, about 1 hour ago
- Blatter faults FIFA on suspension the nation, about 7 hours ago
- BREAKING NEWS! Enyeama quits Eagles sun news, about 8 hours ago
- Enyeama confirms he has quit Super Eagles daily post, about 9 hours ago
- Mourinho happy with Abramovich’s vote of confidence daily post, about 9 hours ago
- More Sports News Items..