0 Comments Sahara Reporters Protesters Stone Jonathan’s Convoy In Yola Over Failure To Crush Boko Haram 15 Hours Ago
Nigerian News Headlines
For failing to repel insurgents’ attack on the headquarters of the Multinational Joint Task Force, MNJTF, in Baga, Borno State despite the weapons in their arsenal, a Brigadier General, Enitan Ransome-Kuti, his Chief of Staff, Lieutenant Colonel G...
0 Comments Sahara Reporters APC Campaign Issues Alerts On Grand Plan By Presidency And PDP To Scuttle 2015 Elections 15 Hours Ago
The All Progressives Congress (APC) yesterday alerted Nigerians of alleged plans by the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to stop its presidential candidate, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, from contesting the election athrough kangaroo court injunction. Its ...
The Enugu State Government has donated antibiotic drugs worth N500,000 to three hospitals with patients affected with gastroenteritis in Nsukka, Udenu and Igboeze South Local Government Areas. The Commissioner for Health, Dr George Eze, made the p...
By Tunde Opeseitan / Snr Correspondent, Lagos   A 29-year-old drug dealer, Abiodun Elomoro was on Thursday sentenced to life imprisonment by a Federal High Court for involvement in monumental illicit drug deal. Trial judge, Justice Rita Ofili...
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) national leadership has alleged of a deliberate attempt by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) to disenfranchise its members and supporters in Lagos State by refusing to release Permanent Voter C...
The Nigeria Civil Society Situation Room, an amalgam of Civil Society Organizations, on Thursday, threw its weight behind the decision of the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC to go ahead with the elections as planned despite calls f...
Former leader of the Movement for the Emancipation of the Niger Delta (MEND) Government Ekpemupolo (aka Tompolo) has restated the resolve of the Niger Delta warlords to make Nigeria ungovernable if President Jonathan fails to return as president i...
FORMER Niger Delta militants seem unrepentant on their widely condemned stand that there will be trouble should President Goodluck Jonathan lose the February 14 election. Among those who condemned the former militants’ stand is one time Defence Mi...
Latest Nigerian News
- Zimbabwean president elected AU chair punch, about 1 hour ago
- Czech arms dealer to sell weapons to Nigeria punch, about 1 hour ago
- APC condemns alleged sponsored protests to force poll shift punch, about 1 hour ago
- Balotelli will stick with Reds www.dailyindependentnig.com, about 1 hour ago
- Dwindling oil prices: MainOne urges ICT deployment the nation, about 1 hour ago
- More Latest News Items..
- Cumberbatch Controversy Is Ridiculous, Says Selma Star David Oyelowo dimoko korkus, about 1 hour ago
- Painting Worth $250 Million. dimoko korkus, about 2 hours ago
- President Jonathan Interviewed By Mo Abudu Of EbonyLife TV. dimoko korkus, about 2 hours ago
- OPERATION HELP PAY SCHOOL FEES dimoko korkus, about 2 hours ago
- Photo: Jide Kosoko’s wife, Henrietta Kosoko in car crash linda ikeji, about 2 hours ago
- More Entertainment News Items..
- Costa handed three-match ban, striker to miss City clash daily post, about 2 hours ago
- “Ghana are favourites to win AFCON 2015″ – Tanko daily post, about 7 hours ago
- Rayo Vallecano names stadium gate after Agbonavbare daily post, about 8 hours ago
- Mourinho cancels press conference after FA charge Costa daily post, about 11 hours ago
- Mathieu reveals Messi, Enrique bust up in training daily post, about 11 hours ago
- More Sports News Items..