The post It's high time we fight Boko Haram and Ebola! appeared first on Daily Independent, Nigerian Newspaper.
Nigerian News Headlines
Boko Haram militants invaded Borno State's second largest city, Bama, this morning and it looks like they managed to overpower the Nigerian troops who engaged them in a fierce gun battle today. According to Sahara Reporters, Boko Haram men have no...
Ernest Chinwo The Rivers State Government has said sister to Dr. Iyke Samuel Enemuo, Chinyere, who fled to Abia State after her brother died of the ebola virus disease (EVD), has returned to Port Harcourt and has developed symptoms of the disease....
A female doctor in Port Harcourt has tested positive to the dreaded Ebola Virus Disease. It is reported that she was on admission at the Green Hart hospital where the late Port Harcourt doctor, Iyke Enemoah, was treated after he got infected with ...
Vincent Enyeama has withdrawn from the Super Eagles squad to face Congo DR and South Africa in this month’s 2015 African Nations Cup qualifiers. The goalkeeper, who said after the World Cup that he was considering his international future, has pul...
Super Eagles goalkeeper Vincent Enyeama, has pulled out of the squad that will face Congo DR and South Africa, in the 2015 African Nations Cup qualifying matches this month.The Lille stopper, who said he was considering his international future af...
The Governor of Bauchi State, Mallam Isa Yuguda, has dismissed rumours that he was planning to defect to the opposition All Progressives Congress. He accused his political detractors of spreading falsehood in a desperate attempt to cast him in a b...
The North-West PDP caucus meeting ended in Kaduna state with the endorsement of GoodLuck Jonathan to contest in the 2015 presidential election, Jigawa state governor, Sule Lamido and the state’s chapter of the People Democratic Party (PDP) has veh...
By Dr Boniface Chizea   Following the recent conclusion of the Bankers’ Committee meeting, a decision was taken to notionally return the charges withdrawn on Remote-On-Use ATM withdrawals. It might be necessary to deconstruct the term; ‘Remot...
Few months ago, myself and numerous other writers who were not privileged to grace the sacred meeting where the ‘suspension’ of the then Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, Mallam (as at then was) Sanusi Lamido Sanusi was discussed postulated...
Latest Nigerian News
- Security agencies must shun partisanship during polls – Ajose www.dailyindependentnig.com, 42 minutes ago
- Pakistani protesters, police clash punch, 44 minutes ago
- Al Qaeda executes three spies for guiding drone strikes punch, 44 minutes ago
- Merkel calls Islamic State a threat to Europe punch, 44 minutes ago
- Fresh clashes erupt in Syria Golan Heights punch, 44 minutes ago
- More Latest News Items..
- No music Day not binding on radio stations, says Okoroji the nation, about 2 hours ago
- Femi Opalemo set to release Double Tuale the nation, about 2 hours ago
- 2015: I won’t offer bribe, says Kate Henshaw the nation, about 2 hours ago
- Shun pirated copies of Half of a Yellow Sun, say producers the nation, about 2 hours ago
- ‘I’m hale and hearty’ the nation, about 2 hours ago
- More Entertainment News Items..
- Adewole moves to Nicos & Socratis Erimis the nation, about 1 hour ago
- Eagles hold first training session today the nation, about 1 hour ago
- Egwuekwe dismisses Congo threat the nation, about 1 hour ago
- Ebola won’t stop Ahmed Musa the nation, about 1 hour ago
- Amadu threatened again as Giwa files FIFA defence the nation, about 1 hour ago
- More Sports News Items..