Government Ekpemepulo, alias Tompolo, a former Niger Delta militant, who is currently in hiding, has written another open letter to […] The post Tompolo Writes President Buhari Another Open Letter appeared first on Independent Newspapers Limited.
Nigerian News Headlines
Former Niger Delta militant, Government Ekpemepulo aka Tompolo who is currently in hiding, has written another open letter to President Buhari. In his new letter, the ex militant leader asked the president to learn from former President Musa Yar'A...
The EFCC today June 28, 2016 arraigned Former Minister of Aviation and spokesperson of PDP presidential campaign in the 2015 Election, Femi Fani-Kayode, along with Nenadi Esther Usman, a former Minister of Finance and Director of Finance PDP Presi...
A former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, was on Tuesday arraigned before a Federal High Court in Lagos for allegedly laundering N4.9 billion. Fani-Kayode, who served as the Director of Media and Publicity in the campaign organisation of fo...
The invitation of Attorney-General of the Federation and Minister of Justice by Senate Committee on Judiciary, Human Rights and Legal Matters has been deferred from Thursday, 23rd June, 2016 to 30th at the instance of the latter's request. A lette...
The Senate on Tuesday invited the Attorney General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Mr. Abubakar Malami to come and explain why it is necessary for him to drag Senate President, Bukola Saraki and his deputy, Ike Ekweremadu, to court over...
… Country moving ‘in right direction’ – Respondents Nigerians have passed a vote of confidence on the President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration, saying the country is moving in the right direction. They, however, lamented that the improvement ha...
The immediate past Deputy National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party PDP Prince Uche Secondus has charged All Progressives Congress APC federal Government led by President Muhammedu Buhari to stop causing more problems for the country and s...
Embattled Abia State Governor, Dr Okezie Ikpeazu, has filed a notice of appeal and application for stay of execution at the Abuja division of the Court against the ruling of a Federal High Court sitting in Abuja ordering him to vacate office. This...
BEN DURU UMUAHIA Governor Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia State has filed a notice of appeal and application for stay of […] The post Ikpeazu Appeals Court Judgement appeared first on Independent Newspapers Limited.
Latest Nigerian News
- Delta Community Urges FG To Rename Petroleum Varsity www.dailyindependentnig.com, 4 minutes ago
- Effects Of Brexit: We’ve Canceled 3000 Jobs— Richard Branson www.dailyindependentnig.com, 4 minutes ago
- Kano: Court Rejects Bail Application Of ‘Killers’ Of Igbo Woman www.dailyindependentnig.com, about 1 hour ago
- CBN To Admit BDCs Into Interbank Market www.dailyindependentnig.com, about 1 hour ago
- We Are Improving Capacity Of Nigerian Graduates – Glover www.dailyindependentnig.com, about 1 hour ago
- More Latest News Items..
- Photo: Governor Wike supervising the demolition of cultists hideout linda ikeji, about 1 hour ago
- World No 1 golfer Jason Day backs out of Rio Olympics over Zika virus scare linda ikeji, about 1 hour ago
- Banky W's epic response to troll on twitter linda ikeji, about 1 hour ago
- Photos: 10 dead after explosions & gunfire at Ataturk Intl. airport in Istanbul, ISIS claims responsibility linda ikeji, about 1 hour ago
- Student makes history at Covenant University linda ikeji, about 1 hour ago
- More Entertainment News Items..
- PSG appoint former Sevilla coach, Unai Emery as new manager daily post, about 6 hours ago
- I don’t regret signing for Chelsea – Conte daily post, about 10 hours ago
- Alan Shearer interested in becoming England manager daily post, about 12 hours ago
- I will not retire from international football – Rooney daily post, about 12 hours ago
- Full text of Roy Hodgson’s resignation speech daily post, about 14 hours ago
- More Sports News Items..