For the second time in a week, troops have repelled Boko Haram insurgents from Konduga, which is about 35 kilometres to Maiduguri. The insurgents were reportedly on a reprisal mission yesterday. They planned to launch a fresh campaign to use Kondu...
Nigerian News Headlines
The town include: Damboa, Buni Yadi, Madagali, Gwoza, Gujba, Gulak, Bama, Gulani, Shuwa, Marte, Kukawa, Michika, Dikwa, Bularafa, Bazza, Gamboru Ngalla and Buni Gari Others are Banki, Bara, Pulka, Bumsa, Ashgashiya, Taltaba, Limankara and Njibulwa...
A bomb explosion which was preceded by sporadic gunshots left over 20 people dead and 40 injured in Kano on Wednesday. The explosion at the entrance to new site of the Federal College of Education, sent many students, residents of the area and bus...
Gunmen suspected to be Fulani herdsmen on Tuesday night raided three communities in Sanga Local Government Area in the southern part of Kaduna State, and killed about 32 villagers. The attackers, it was learnt, also killed a soldier and injured fo...
The governors elected on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) ended their meeting with a resolution endorsing President Goodluck Jonathan as the sole candidate of the party in the presidential primary election slated for December 6. ...
0 Comments Sahara Reporters We Want Jonathan As Party’s Sole Candidate Say, PDP Governors 23 Minutes Ago
President Goodluck Jonathan on Wednesday commiserated with residents of Kano State who were affected by the attack by suspected Boko Haram terrorists on the Federal College of Education, Kano, Kano State. The President, in a statement by his spoke...
President Goodluck Jonathan has assured Kano State residents of enhanced security in the State. The President in a statement signed by his Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Reuben Abati, said he "commiserates with citizens and residents of...
The ruling Peoples Democratic Party has fixed October 29 and December 6 for its gubernatorial and presidential Primaries respectively, ahead of the 2015 general elections. This was announced by Olisa Metuh, the party’s National Publicity Secretary...
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) on Wednesday fixed Nov. 29 and Dec. 6 for its Governorship and Presidential Primaries respectively, ahead of the 2015 general elections. This, was announced by Mr Olisa Metuh, the party`s National Publicity Secre...
Latest Nigerian News
- Ebola could wreck W’Africa economies -World Bank punch, 35 minutes ago
- Lay down your arms, ACF tells Boko Haram the nation, 35 minutes ago
- Tinubu: I’m hale and hearty the nation, 35 minutes ago
- Gunmen, suicide bomber kill 65 in Kano school, Kaduna the nation, 35 minutes ago
- Troops repel Boko Haram in Konduga the nation, 35 minutes ago
- More Latest News Items..
- Ibadan Socialite/Politician Dies In Tragic Accident dimoko korkus, 35 minutes ago
- Omawunmi, 9ice, others for Go-Pink breast cancer concert the nation, about 2 hours ago
- Kofoworola Akintoye makes debut with Dem Boiz the nation, about 2 hours ago
- Inspiration FM plans Summer Jam Concert the nation, about 3 hours ago
- May7ven returns with What ur feeling the nation, about 3 hours ago
- More Entertainment News Items..
- English FA to restrict foreigners punch, about 3 hours ago
- ‘Balotelli’ll build on first goal’ punch, about 3 hours ago
- United couldn’t afford Bayern stars – Guardiola punch, about 3 hours ago
- Champions League: Wenger calls for Welbeck patience punch, about 3 hours ago
- Villarreal vs Mönchengladbach: Ike Uche returns the nation, about 4 hours ago
- More Sports News Items..